Looking to stay in a Milwaukee Hotel? Feel at "home" (and safe) in Glendale
Your health and safety are of paramount importance in Glendale. Our hotels have implemented additional sanitation protocols to ensure high standards of cleanliness and social distancing procedures.
Glendale, Wisconsin, offers a variety of lodging for those looking for a Milwaukee hotel. Just minutes North of downtown Milwaukee (and just one mile west of Lake Michigan) Glendale is located in the affluent North Shore. Save with no-overnight parking fees and lower rates! Our family-friendly community offers seven hotels, from full-amenity to budget-friendly. Located off Interstate Highway 43, guests stay in Glendale for the savings and the convenience–we’re close to award-winning dining options, world-class shopping, three colleges, and entertainment options. Several hotels are just walking-distance to OKTOBERFEST and the BAYSHORE entertainment district. Additionally, Glendale is a quick and easy trip to the Fiserv Forum (7 miles) and 15 minutes from most major Milwaukee attractions: Miller Park, The Milwaukee County Zoo, State Fair Grounds, Summerfest, The Domes, Museums, The Public Market, and more! Visit the Bradley Sculpture Garden (5 miles) and the Brown Deer Golf Course (1 mile) from our hotels.
- Avoid the overnight parking fees and excessive room rates some Milwaukee hotels charge.
- Bus parking available for groups and tours.
- Pets are welcome at five hotels.
- Close to OKTOBERFEST, Cardinal Stritch University, Nicolet High School, Sprecher Brewing Company, the Oak Leaf Trail, Root Beer Falls (Kletzsch Park) and BAYSHORE Entertainment & Shopping District.
- Access to on-site event venues and meeting spaces.
- Shuttles may be available.
Planning an event or tour visit? Our hotels would love to assist. Contact Welcome to Glendale for details.