Looking to stay in a Milwaukee Hotel? Feel at "home" in Glendale
Glendale, Wisconsin, offers a variety of lodging for those looking for a Milwaukee hotel. Just minutes North of downtown Milwaukee (and just one mile west of Lake Michigan) Glendale is located in the affluent North Shore. Save with no-overnight parking fees and lower rates! Our family-friendly community offers six hotels, with a variety of rate offerings. Located off Interstate Highway 43, guests stay in Glendale for the savings and the convenience–we’re close to award-winning dining options, world-class shopping, three colleges, and entertainment options. Several hotels are just walking-distance to the Summerfest Bus Stop (across the street from the BAYSHORE entertainment district.) Additionally, Glendale is a quick and easy trip to the Fiserv Forum, Miller Park, The Milwaukee County Zoo, State Fair Grounds, Summerfest, The Domes, Museums, The Public Market, and more!
- Avoid the overnight parking fees and excessive room rates some Milwaukee hotels charge.
- Bus parking available for groups and tours.
- Pets are welcome at five hotels.
- Close to the Summerfest Bus Stop, Cardinal Stritch University, Nicolet High School, Oktoberfest, Sprecher Brewing Company, and BAYSHORE Entertainment & Shopping District.
- Access to on-site event venues and meeting spaces.
- Shuttles offered at some hotels.
Planning an event or tour visit? Our hotels would love to assist. Contact Welcome to Glendale for details.