Welcome home…Welcome to Glendale, Wisconsin!
Located in Milwaukee’s North Shore, the City of Glendale offers residents full-access to big city amenities…with a small-town presence.
- Top-Rated Public and Private Schools…and three colleges.
- Access to outdoor recreations including parks, the Milwaukee River, and trails…just walking-distance to Lake Michigan.
- Picturesque neighborhoods with a range of housing options.
- World-Class shopping featuring National brands and small, independent retailers.
- Award-Winning Dining and breweries…featuring over 40 restaurants & bars.
- More than 20 Family Festivals and Music Concerts throughout the year including Oktoberfest, Fourth of July, and the Wisconsin Beer Lovers Festival.
- Top medical facilities including Ascension, Aurora, Children’s Hospital, and the Orthopedic Hosptial of Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin’s top companies including Johnson Controls, Strattec, Weyco, Ascension, and Brady Corporation call Glendale “home”.
- A variety of Assisted Living and Senior Living Communities including a strong North Shore Senior Center are available in Glendale.
- Do you like sports? Sport Teams including The Bavarian Soccer Club, Glendale Little League, and MSOE Baseball are headquartered out of Glendale.
- Access to a variety of places of Worship…and a variety of denominations.
Are you new to Glendale? Just moved in?
Then be sure to check out the “new resident” resources at Glendale City Hall. Click here to learn more.
Moving to Milwaukee? Allow our Realtor Groups to accommodate your inquiry at Glendale Area Business Directory.
GABA MEMBER: SHOREWEST NORTHSHORE 414.962.4413 www.Shorewest.com
GABA MEMBER: JENNIFER STRELKA – KELLER WILLIAMS 414.305.2519 email@example.com
COLDWELL BANKER – LEE CAREY & TERRY FLANAGAN 414.828.6703 firstname.lastname@example.org
Glendale offers the best of “Milwaukee” with access to:
Fiserv Forum (Milwaukee Bucks Basketball and Concerts)…5.2 miles
Miller Park (Brewers Baseball)…11 miles
Milwaukee Zoo…14 miles
Milwaukee Downtown…5 miles
General Mitchell International Airport…17 miles
Lake Michigan…1 mile
Summerfest Festival Grounds…9 miles