Why join GABA?
- Save money through co-op marketing programs, member-to-member discounts, and affiliate programs.
Secure more customers and opportunities through networking synergies and GABA tools.
- Learn new skills through professional development courses in leadership, operations, and marketing.
- Discover local resources…to save time and money.
- Benefit from “strength in numbers” with local, community collaboration.
- Influence how businesses function and thrive in your local community.
- Acquire new labor through GABA resources and tools.
The new Glendale-Area Business Association started in January 2020. GABA was designed based on the feedback of hundreds of area businesses.
All are welcome to join the Glendale-Area Business Association (GABA)! We focus our initiatives on Milwaukee’s Seven North Shore Communities: Bayside, Brown Deer, Fox Point, Glendale, River Hills, Shorewood, and Whitefish Bay.
Originally founded in 1988, the Business Association has reformed to accommodate the needs and requests of today’s area businesses.
Members benefit from the following features:
A MEMBERSHIP PLAQUE for joining
A yearly Window Decal
A GABA Membership Card for redeeming affilate offers
A Png. Badge for your website, social media, and marketing promotions.
NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES…all year ’round. (Including Zoom Networking & Zoom Lunch & Learns)
Lunch & Learns
Network at Nights
Ribbon-Cuttings & Open Houses
Annual Award & Recognition Ceremony
Community Outreach Opportunities
MARKETING TOOLS for reaching area consumers/residents and business clients.
- Access to mailing addresses of members (No emails or Phone Numbers!)
- Get listed in the Official North Shore Online Business Directory
- Co-Op Print Marketing…Community Coupon Booklet, Nicolet Recreation Book Inset, and festival booklets.
- First rights to festival booths and sponsorships: Root Beer Bash, Fourth of July, and more.
- Brand Exposure on Social Media…to 3,000 locals.
- Brand Exposure on Email Marketing Campaigns…to 6500 locals
- Offer Member-to-Member Discounts
- Opportunities to host events at your organization
- List your event on a North Shore Community Calendar
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COURSES…learn more to grow your business!
Each “Lunch & Learn” will feature a 30-minute speaker.
Area institutions are providing courses on topics such as marketing, human resources, conflict management, and leadership. We are currently developing programs with Cardinal Stritch University…some will be online.
COMMUNITY OUTREACH AND SERVICE
Working together, we can enhance our community through scholarships and service projects.
- Access to Media Lists
- Affiliate Programs for Member Savings
- Member-to-Member Discounts
- Lease/For Sale commercial properties
- Post your employment opportunities